Hosted by The National H.I.R.E. Network
This webinar provides an overview of policy trends regarding the expungement/sealing of criminal record information in the South, using case studies of southern states including South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Maryland. The webinar also reviews the expungement process, approaches, and also their challenges and limitations.
- Roberta Meyers, Legal Action Center, National H.I.R.E. Network
- Ashley Thomas, South Carolina Appleseed Legal Services
- Caryn Aslan, Job Opportunities Task Force
- Doug Ammar, Georgia Justice Project
- Daryl Atkinson, Southern Coalition for Social Justice
- Michelle Natividad Rodriguez, National Employment Law Project